Subresource Integrity (SRI)
This project is to show the fundamental behavior of subresource integrity (SRI) in modern browsers.
- Demo 1 - Demo of integrity attribute.
- Demo 2 - Demo of preload and SRI.
- Demo 3 - Demo of prefetch and SRI.
- Demo 4 - Demo of HTTP Header Content-Security-Policy with new directive instructs require-sri-for.
- Demo 5 - Demo of Service Worker working with subresource integrity.
- Demo 6 - Demo the usage of integrity attribute in fetch, and how it could bring SRI for resources that are not natively supported, such as image.